Platinum Games' Bayonetta game series will be having an anime film adaptation by anime studio Gonzo. To be entitled Bayonetta Bloody Fate, it will be directed by Fuminori Kizaki (Afro Samurai, Basilisk, Super Street Fighter IV, X-Men), with screenplay by Mitsutaka Hirota (The Prince of Tennis II).
Character designs will be handled by Ai Yokoyama with the supervision of the original game artist Mari Shimazaki. Hiroya Iijima (Afro Samurai, Tiger & Bunny) will be designing angels, while mechanical designers Katanao Akai and Takashi Watabe (new Evangelion films, Ghost in the Shell, Super Street Fighter IV) will handle the creatures and guns, respectively. The theme song will be done by Mai.
The anime film's cast are as follows:
- Atsuko Tanaka (Ghost in the Shell) as Bayonetta
- Mie Sonozaki (Strike Witches) as Jeanne
- Daisuke Namikawa (Engine Sentai Go-Onger) as Luka
- Miyuki Sawashiro (Beelzebub) as Cereza
- Tesshô Genda (Mobile Suit Gundam) as Rodin
- Wataru Takagi (Detective Conan) as Enzo
- Norio Wakamoto (Code Geass) as Balder
via Anime News Network
All images and videos here are property of their respective owners and used for reference purpose only. We claim no rights to it unless otherwise stated.