The cast for the live-action Princess Jellyfish manga has been revealed! Taking the lead as the jellyfish-obsessed otaku Kurashita Tsukimi is Nonen Rena (Amachan).
Other cast includes:
- Suda Masaki (Kamen Rider W) as Koibuchi Kuranosuke, a cross-dresser
- Hasegawa Hiroki (Second Virgin) as Koibuchi Shū, a guy who is scared of women
- Ikewaki Chizuru (The Cat Returns) as railroad otaku Banba
- Ōta Rina (The Next Generation -Patlabor-) as Three Kingdoms otaku Mayaya
- Shinohara Tomoe (Ghiblies) as Jiji, who is into old men
- Asian's Babazono Azusa as Japanophile Chieko
The film revolves around Tsukimi who is a jobless illustrator and has a great obsession with jellyfish. She has female roomates who also have hobbies which prove their status of being hopeless social rejects. By fate, everything changed when Tsukimi had rescued and took home a sea jelly and a beauty queen who in actuality is a guy.
Being a big fan of Nonen, series creator Higashimura Akiko feels very much delighted as the cast was announced.
Kawamura Taisuke (Nodame Cantabile: The Final Score Part II) will be the one directing the film while Ono Toshiya (Gatchaman Crowds, Suite Precure) take charge of the script. Aside from that, Iijima Kumiko, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's costume designer, will be the one working for the film's costume.
The film is set to be released on December.
via OrendsRange | Anime News Network
All images and videos here are property of their respective owners and used for reference purpose only. We claim no rights to it unless otherwise stated.