With the second season coming around soon, the unofficial Super Sentai, Hikōnin Sentai Akibaranger, opens a Super Sentai-themed cafe called “Akibaranger Cafe Delusion Base”. The shop opened today, January 16th.
And of course, the menu is Super Sentai and Akibaranger-themed. Check them out below:
The “Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger Cafe Delusion Base” will be open from January 16th to February 17th, from 11:30 AM JST to 5:00 PM JST. Food ranges from 400 yen to 800 yen.
The food menu are as follows (translated by Henshin Justice)
- Sun Vulcan Ball – Meatballs with three colors, blue plate and red and yellow sauce
- Birdonic Wave – Your ordinary karaage (deep fried chicken)
- Glatch Gratin – Glatch’s latest invention, unbaked gratin
- Dai Rin Ken – Onion rings, shaped after the circular sword from Dairanger
- Denji Stick – Some denjirous french fries
- Dino Curry – It’s not dinosaur meat, right?
- Super Dynamite – Salmon grilled with a giant fireball
- Rolling Vulcan – Gatling gun shaped desert with 5 flavours
Special Thanks to Toku-Central
All images and videos here are property of their respective owners and used for reference purpose only. We claim no rights to it unless otherwise stated.